Point and Shoot cameras are the ones in which settings are already done, it can not be changed manually. Everything is already set and enabled. What you have to do is focus on the object and click. So you can say that a point and shoot camera can perform only simple operations. It is not like all other advanced digital cameras in which you can change the settings of the camera manually. For parties, vacations, trips, or any other special occasions, if you don’t know much about what a camera can does, all you know is focus and click then this is the best option for you. But if you love photography, then you’ll not like point and shoot camera because as a photographer you would like to keep on changing the settings of the camera according to the location, light, and your need. But here you can not do this. So you can check out other digital cameras also which provide you advanced features. There are many brands like Sony, Panasonic, Nikon, Canon, and many more provides with digital cameras with advanced features like high megapixel and wifi technology.
Some Of The Best Point And Shoot Cameras Under $100 are :
- Canon PowerShot A2500 16MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Red)
- Nikon COOLPIX S2700 16 MP Digital Camera with 6x Optical Zoom and 720p HD Video (Black)
- Fujifilm FinePix AX650 16MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
- Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)
- Panasonic Lumix FH6 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 5 Optical Zoom (Black)
- Olympus VG-160 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom (Red)
- Cobra 3-in-1 VGA Digital Camera DC345
- Samsung ST150F 16.2MP Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3.0″ LCD Screen (White)
- GE C1033 10MP Digital Camera with 3X Optical Zoom and 2.4 Inch LCD with Auto Brightness (Red)
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 115 16MP Digital Camera (Pink)
- Sony DSC-WX80/W 16 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (White)
- Samsung ST150F 16.2MP Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3.0″ LCD Screen (Red)
These are some of the best point and shoot cameras which you can get at a very low price i.e; less than $100. It is easy to use and you can easily afford it. You can get these cameras in different colors like black, white, red, pink, blue, silver, cobalt black, and grey. The features these brands provide is almost same, the difference is in the price and look. You can check out the reviews and ratings of these products just by clicking on any of the above given names. By seeing the ratings and by reading the reviews, you’ll get a clear idea which one is good for you. Get a camera and make your day special…!!!