Point and Shoot Cameras are the cameras in which you’ll not get any extra manual setting options. Everything is already set and enabled, all you have to do is to focus and click. This compact camera is a still camera and you can use it for simple operations. There is no advance features available in these cameras like we saw in earlier posts of Nikon digital camera, Canon digital camera, and more which were providing the facility to share the pictures using wifi, and you can change the settings according to you. If you just like to click and want to have a camera just to take pictures on some vacations, functions, and parties then this camera is best for you. But if you love photography, then you may probably not like this compact cameras because as a photographer you would like to play with the settings of the camera.
Some of the Best Point and Shoot Camera Under $250 are :
- Canon PowerShot SX510 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom and 1080p Full-HD Video
- Nikon COOLPIX L820 16 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 30x Zoom Lens and Full HD 1080p Video (Black)
- Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera
- Canon PowerShot SX160 IS 16.0 MP Digital Camera (Old Model) with 16x Wide-Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom…
- Vivitar Digital Still Camera (V7024-KIWI)
- Panasonic Lumix ZS20 14.1 MP High Sensitivity MOS Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom (Black)
- Samsung WB250F Smart Wi-Fi Digital Camera (Cobalt Black)
- Olympus SZ-12 14MP Digital Camera with 24x Wide-Angle Zoom (Black)
- Sony DSC-WX300/B 18.2 MP Digital Camera with 20x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3-Inch LCD (Black)
- Canon PowerShot A2500 16MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
These are some of the compact cameras which you can order. To check the reviews and other details of the same you can click on the names given above. These compact cameras are not advanced, they can perform only very simple operations like focus and click. If you are interested in taking the pictures without changing any settings by yourself then this is the best camera for you. The other good thing is that it is not at all costly. You can easily afford it..!!!