Photographers love to take pictures anytime and anywhere. But the difference between a photographer and another person who takes picture is that one loves to keep on playing with the settings of the camera because he knows all the tricks and the other is just interested in clicking the picture without changing any settings of the camera. So if you are not a photographer or you can say you are not crazy about photography then point and shoot cameras are best for you. Because the compact cameras are still cameras, they don’t have any advance features, everything is already set, the settings can not be changed manually. So all you have to do is to focus and click. There are many brands like Nikon, Canon, Sony, Panasonic, and more which provides awesome point and shooting cameras under $500, which is i think we can easily afford.
Some of the Best Point And Shoot Cameras Under $500 are :
- Nikon COOLPIX L820 16 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 30x Zoom Lens and Full HD 1080p Video (Black)
- Canon PowerShot SX510 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom and 1080p Full-HD Video
- Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera
- Samsung WB250F Smart Wi-Fi Digital Camera (Cobalt Black)
- Panasonic Lumix ZS20 14.1 MP High Sensitivity MOS Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom (Black)
- Olympus SZ-12 14MP Digital Camera with 24x Wide-Angle Zoom (Black)
- Sony DSC-WX300/B 18.2 MP Digital Camera with 20x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3-Inch LCD (Black)
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ70 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 60x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3-Inch LCD (Black)
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX200V 18.2 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3.3-inch OLED (Silver)…
- FinePix S4600 16MP Compact Camera 26X Optical Zoom 3″ LCD (Black)
To check the features of these products you just have to click on any above given name. You can also read the reviews so that you’ll get to know which one works best and you’ll get a clear idea which one to buy. So, i highly recommend you these cameras as they can add more fun to your life. You can reserve your memories forever with you. So why not to buy a camera. Add some more fun to your special moments just by doing a simple click..!!!