There are lot of point and shoot cameras below $200 in the market. We already know that Canon is the King of Cameras but when it comes to cameras below $200 then there are few other digital cameras which are very popular among people across the globe. They are the best sellers after Canon. Companies like Panasonic, Sony and Olympus are making high tech cameras which can give a tough competition to Canon cameras available in the market. You will get all the features from high megapixel to Wi-Fi technology in these point and shoot cameras which we are going to mention below.
However clicking pics is an art and not everyone can take great pics. While there are people who are expert in taking high quality and great pictures from any angles. Normal people always look out for high megapixels cameras as they think that those cameras always take great quality pictures. But you must know that beside MP, there are many other things related to cameras which can improve the performance and quality of images.
Here is list of best point and shoot digital Cameras under $200 :
- Canon PowerShot SX510 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom and 1080p Full-HD Video
- Panasonic Lumix ZS20 14.1 MP High Sensitivity MOS Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom (Black)
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 12.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3-Inch LCD (Black)
- Canon PowerShot SX280 12MP Digital Camera with 20x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3-Inch LCD (Black)
- Canon PowerShot SX170 IS 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 16x Optical Zoom and 720p HD Video (Black)
- Canon PowerShot SX500 IS 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 30x Wide-Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom
- Nikon COOLPIX AW110 Wi-Fi and Waterproof Digital Camera with GPS (Orange)
- Fujifilm FinePix S8200 16.2MP Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Black)
- Samsung WB250F 14.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 18x Optical Zoom, 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD
- Sony DSC-TX30/B 18 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.3-Inch OLED (Black)
Still it’s pretty clear that Canon is the best company making some of the best quality cameras in every segment keeping the customers requirement in mind. Few of the other companies did not make it the list because the cameras given above are the most popular ones on majority of shopping websites. The quality and performance of these cameras beats the rest digital cameras.
Still there is always a difference between the features and you should purchase the cameras according to yourself. Suppose a camera has Wi-Fi then you should think before purchasing it whether you will be able to utilize this feature properly or not. You should first note down your features in paper and then check out these cameras to see which ones matches your features and is within your budget. We will be coming up with more cameras in different price ranges soon.