In India, there was a time when Nokia used to rule the mobile markets but now a days Samsung has fully captured the whole mobile market. Variety of Samsung mobile models from low prices to high range price are ruling the Indian mobile market. Majority of people are using Samsung phones now a days. Providing cheap mobiles in India for rural areas is also one of the main strategy from Samsung as their mobiles staring range is quite low compared to other companies.
Nokia has almost vanished and people can’t afford iPhones as well as other high priced mobile. Hence they are left with only one option i.e. Samsung. However the middle level family earning few thousands per month normally search for mobiles between 15,000 rs to RS 20,000 which contains almost all the features along with good camera quality as well.
Here we are going to give you a list of popular mobiles of Samsung ranging between 15K to 20K as found on majority of shopping websites :
- Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 ( Metallic Blue ) – RS 13100
- Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 ( Chic White ) – RS 13250
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 ( Elegant White ) – RS 16800
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 ( Metallic Grey ) – RS 16800
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 ( Black ) – RS 11999
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552 ( Ceramic White ) – RS 15900
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 ( Metallic Black ) – RS 16500
- Samsung Galaxy S2+ I9105 ( Blue Grey ) – RS 17999
So, these are the best Samsung mobiles according to their popularity. You must note that prices also differs due to the color of the phone. Normally White color phones cost you more money. There is also a difference in popularity because of the mobile color. These mobile are available in other different colors too such as Red, Pink and Brown as well. Not to mention, you are going to find all the latest tech features in all these handsets.
So, have a look on all of them at Flipkart and still if you are unable to decide then hit us an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you more on the phone. Do tell us your budget.